Chocolate Cashew Milkshake
Chocolate Cashew Milk Shake
This creamy and delicious shake will make you forget how healthy it is
Write a review
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup cashew milk (almond or coconut milk is fine too)
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup carrot juice (can be left out)
- 2 scoops chocolate vegetable protein powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (no sugar added)
- Add all ingredients in a powerful blender and mix up.
- The carrot juice will not change the taste much at all, but it is still optional. I found that cashew milk is the best tasting, but almond milk or coconut milk both taste awesome too!
Plant Based Synergy https://plantbasedsynergy.com/